Zoom Infrared Camera Series
ImageIR® 6300 Z
Smaller, lightweight, without tedious lens changes – efficiency has a new name: The ImageIR® 6300 Z with a powerful zoom lens and a SWaP detector (Size, Weight and Power).
- Cooled focal plane array photon detector operating in snapshot mode with (640 × 512) IR pixels
- Standard built-in 7.5x zoom lens with motor focus
- Focal length of (15 ... 115) mm or (25 ... 170) mm
- Operation via smartphone or tablet with integrated web interface
- Compact size and low weight for space-saving system integration
- Storage of large amounts of data on the integrated SSD
- Detector Format
Modern XBn detector; 10 μm pitch
- Measurement Accuracy
Repeatable measurements for different field of views
- Motor Focus
Precise, fast and remotely controllable; including multiple autofocus functions
- Zoom Lens
7.5× zoom lens; focal length ranges (15 … 115) mm or (25 … 170) mm
- High-speed Mode
Increase frame rates and thermal resolution at the same time using binning technology
- Long-life Cooler
Enables the maintenance-free use over long operating times
Field of View Calculator
Check the geometrical resolution of our infrared cameras for your application.
Each measurement or testing task has its own characteristic basic conditions. For getting optimal results camera, detector and lens have to be perfectly matched to one another. The field of view calculator helps you to determine the appropriate combination.
Choose Your Infrared Camera
Choose from more than 30 infrared camera models. Our product range includes entry-level cameras, professional cameras as well as universal cameras, high-end and industrial systems.