VarioCAM® HDx head Lock-in
For professional measurement tasks using Lock-in Thermography, InfraTec offers a complete package including the stationary VarioCAM® HDx head thermographic camera, IRBIS® 3 active thermography software, trigger unit and accessories.
- Expert Package for Research and Development
- Depict structures with a pixel size up to 17 μm
- Extensive selection of interchangeable lenses to adapt the camera to different requirements, such as object size and required working distance
- GigE interface to transmit very detailed images in real time
- Modular design to ensure maximum flexibility
Powerful Package for Lock-in Thermography from InfraTec
- Microbolometer detector with (640 × 480) IR pixels
- System integration via LabVIEW or MATLAB interfaces, SDK
- Special software IRBIS® 3 active
- Automatic processing of data quantities
- Real-time data connection via GigE-Interface
- Microscopic lens with up to 17 µm pixel size
Quadrupling the image format to depict thermally the measurement object without gap
- Detector Format
High resolution thermal images for temperature measurement
- Thermal Resolution
Precise detection of smallest temperature differences
- Protection Degree
Constant excellent optical and metrological performance even in harsh industrial environments
- Trigger Interface
Camera control and output of control signals for external devices
Detection of Minor Defects Through High Thermal Resolution
The thermal resolution describes the process to dissolve slightest temperature differences and thus, can display this measurement value. The infrared cameras of the VarioCAM® HDx head series have a high thermal resolution of better than 0.03 K that helps to display even slightest temperature differences with accuracy. In combination with the high-performance lenses this helps to detect critical faults at an early stage and display these in excellent quality.
Unrestricted Operation of the Infrared Camera in Harsh Industrial Environments
The robust light metal housing (protection degree IP67*) is ergonomically flexible designed according to the users needs. It provides reliable protection for the high sensitive optronics of the device. In addition, it guarantees trouble-free operation even in harsh industrial environments and keeps constant the excellent optical and metrological performance parameters of the device over a long service life. The high-resolution, light intensive colour display of the infrared camera is integrated in the light metal housing. In this way a long-term and trouble-free operation of the VarioCAM® HD head is guaranteed. The usage of a high-quality LEMO connector technology ensures a high protection degree of the infrared camera even for computer-based network operations.
Autofocus for Optimal Focusing
Constantly changing object scenes require manual or automatic refocusing activated by the user. The optional permanent autofocus function facilitates this work. In case there is a scene change the camera automatically adopts fast and precise the optimal focusing.
Field of View Calculator
Check the geometrical resolution of our infrared cameras for your application.
Each measurement or testing task has its own characteristic basic conditions. For getting optimal results camera, detector and lens have to be perfectly matched to one another. The field of view calculator helps you to determine the appropriate combination.
Benefit from a Specialized Software
Temperature differences in defective and intact structures often account for only a few milli- and microkelvin. Thermography software IRBIS® 3 active is a sufficient tool for such ambitious material testing. It supports Lock-in Thermography with active electrical excitation of corresponding testing objects for the detection of defects and provides crucial benefit to your research and development:
- Analysis with different active thermography methods
- Superimposition of different views at the pixel level to pinpoint abnormalities at their location successfully and precisely
- High-frequency excitation during measurements to gain more detailed information
- Easily save, neatly organize and quickly retrieve various parameter settings
** Sales are exclusively for commercial customers, government and public institutions. Subject to errors and price changes.