Observation and Investigation
Reliable systems for automatic site surveillance enable early detection of critical temperatures in bunkers, warehouses, buildings as well as on open spaces. Protect your investments efficiently with infrared monitoring systems from InfraTec.
Even in complete darkness, smoke or fog, our thermographic monitoring systems provide you with reliable data. Under such harsh conditions you benefit from the enormous thermal and geometrical sensitivity of the thermal imaging cameras. Special algorithms support you during the subsequent evaluation of your specific measuring task. In the event of particularly demanding systems, infrared cameras in conjunction with pan-tilt heads and visual cameras are possible.
Thermographic Automation Solutions by InfraTec
Observation and Investigation: Benefits of Using Thermography
- Permanent surveillance and process control of sites, plants and storage facilities
- Savings in maintenance thanks to low-maintenance operation of infrared measurement and monitoring systems
- Reduction of surveillance staff and manual controls
- Continuous operation due to special industrially-suited instrumentation
- Use even in adverse industrial environments
- Provision of alarm and process data to higher-level control systems
- Increase in production and plant safety
- Prevention of fires, disruptions and stoppages
Gimbal Systems for Helicopter Mounting
InfraTec offers various infrared camera systems for fixed mount use in airplanes as well as for integration into precision gimbals. Thereby, the infrared camera can be exactly positioned within a µrad range to track automatically. A handy remote control allows for camera operation directly via the control of the gimbal.
Gimbals, or gyro-stabilized platforms, have been used for many years as very effective systems for airborne thermography in the inspection of high-voltage power lines, pipelines and industrial plants, as well as in the search for energy and material pollution.
Due to their high-precision stabilization, images of distant objects can be accurately captured despite movement of the airborne vessel carrying the gimbal. Integrated into the gimbal are cameras for both, the visible (visual camera) and in the infrared spectrum (infrared camera), a laser rangefinder and laser target designators.
Fairs and Trade Shows
SENSOR+TESTSENSOR+TESTNuremberg, Germany9. - 11. May 2023
PCIM EuropePCIM EuropeNuremberg, Germany9. - 11. May 2023
ControlControlStuttgart, Germany9. - 12. May 2023